Title: Biosimilar Regulations in Egypt
Date: 22nd September 2021
Time: 1:00 PM (UAE Time)
In the fifth episode, we will discuss the Biosimilar Regulations in Egypt.
Episode 05 Guest:
Asmaa Fouad Ismail
General Director of Biological Products General Directorate and Emergency Committee Member
- B Sc. of pharmacy, Cairo university, class 2002.
- Currently working as general director of biological products general directorate and emergency committee member.
- Former head of Biologicals Registration at NORCB.
- Worked in Registration of biological products since 2003 till 2021.
- Participated in establishment of the latest version of the Biosimilar Registration guideline, emergency use approvals guideline and team member in registration group of the National project to produce plasma for fractionation.
- A member in WHO global review team for Covid -19 vaccines.
- Represented the Egyptian health authority as a speaker during the Middle East regulatory conference.
To view episode 5, please click the links below:
Title: Cosmetics Regulations and Updates in Oman
Date: 30th June 2021
Time: 1:00 PM (UAE Time)
In the fourth episode, we will discuss the Cosmetics Regulations and Updates in Oman.
Episode 04 Guest:
Shaima Khamis Talib Al Balushi
Chemical Product Quality Control Specialist
To view episode 4, please click the links below:
Title: Cosmetics Registration with Dubai Municipality
Date: 24th December 2020
Time: 12:00 PM (UAE Time)
In the third episode, we will discuss the regulations of Cosmetics in UAE as per Dubai Municipality.
Episode 03 Guest:
Acting Manager of Registration & Permits Section, Health and Safety Department, Dubai Municipality
- Bachelor degree of Pharmacy from Higher Colleges of Technology University
- High Diploma degree of Pharmacy from Higher Colleges of Technology University
- 10+ years of rich experience in Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and Dubai Municipality (DM):
– DHA: Pharmacist in 2008 – 2010
– DM: principal safety officer 2011 – 2019 and acting section manager in 2020
- Extensive experience in the field of consumer products (pharmaceutical non-medicinal products) safety and their regulations and standards
- Well versed in improving services and customer experience and journeys in the field of health and safety
To view episode 3, please click the links below:
Title: Regulations of Medical Devices in Bahrain as per NHRA
In the second episode, we will discuss the regulations of Medical devices in Bahrain as per NHRA.
Episode 02 Guest:
Eng. Nada Al Sayegh
Consultant/Advisor Engineering Safety at NHRA, Bahrain
- BSC in biomedical engineering at AUST, UAE.
- MSC in healthcare quality and safety management in healthcare at RCSI.
- 10-11 years of experience in medical devices field starting from service engineer moving to head of Clinical engineering department in governmental hospitals currently working as a consultant/advisor engineering safety in the National Healthcare Regulatory Authority since 2015 represent Bahrain medical device regulation, nationally and internationally.
- ISO 13485 certified auditor.
- Member in GSO/TC11 committee, AHWP, GCC central registration, GCC classification , voting member in ISO/TC 121 ,210, 106, 150 ,170, 194,198.
To view episode 2, please click the links below:
Title: Current Regulations of Medical Devices in Oman
In the first episode, we will discuss the recent regulations of Medical Devices in Sultanate of Oman as per the official gazette that has been issued by the Ministry of Justice and Legal Affairs on 19th August 2020.
Episode 01 Guest:
Eng. Faiza Al Zadjali
Director of Medical Device Control, Ministry of Health, Oman
To view episode 1, please click the links below: